1.People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer .
2. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
3. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
4. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
5. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
6. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
7. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
8. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
9. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
11. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.