1. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
2. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
3. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
4. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
5. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
6. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
7. Bicycle can’t be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
9. This issue has caused wide public concern.